Body Shop Haul...




The Body Shop has never been a brand I ever considered when it came to makeup, skincare or fragrance. I thought of it as a business who had, had its time and with the increasing numbers of online equivalents, I had no reason to doubt it.

Recently I attended a Body Shop party, and other than looking forward to the facial all day I hadn't given it much thought. Well, I got hooked and absolutely loved it! Here are some of the products I picked out, and I'm already thinking of my next order.



Camomile Cleansing Butter: This cleansing butter is perfect for melting your makeup away... I tried this for the first time the other day and couldn't believe just how good it was, it wasn't greasy and left the skin feeling fresh and clean. 

Tea Tree Collection: 
Tea Tree Face Wash
Tea Tree Mattifying Toner
Tea Tree Clearing Clay Mask
I was instantly drawn to the skin clearing properties in these products, although I have yet to try them long enough to give a definite answer on whether they work or not. It is a strong smell of tea tree so if you ever get the chance to smell it, just be careful!- I shall post an update as soon as I have tried them enough. 


Japanese Camellia Velvet Moisture Body Butter: I bought this for the smell alone. It is to die for, the product is on the higher end of Body Shop Products but it is totally worth it, just for the smell and the richness of the moisturiser, it isn't sticky and absorbs into the skin beautifully. 

I did buy a couple of other things, namely hand sanitiser. But I shall spare you the photograph!
If you are interested in buying some Body Shop products, contact your local brand ambassador and they will have the latest catalogue. There are stores on the high street and an online store too. 

See you on Friday 
Kirsten X
Social Media Accounts: @kirstenaprice


Comments

Popular Posts