Something Just Like This Make-up | Friday's Fix


Hello, I thought I'd put the make-up look for my latest video "Something Just Like This Cover- The Chainsmokers and Coldplay" over here and all the products I used, to be honest the main bulk of this make-up is my everyday look, but just with a few extras chucked in for good measure! 

.
.
.

Products Used:
Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation- 100 Ivory
Maybelline Master Contour - Medium
Rimmel Stay Matte Powder- Transparent 
Revolution Focus and Fix Eyebrow Kit- Medium/Dark
Bourjois Bronzing Powder- 52
Collection Contour Kit Highlighter
Rimmel Lasting Finish Blush- Pink Rose
Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette
Rimmel Scandal Eyes Xtreme Mascara
Maybelline Super Stay 24 hour Setting Spray
Rimmel lasting finish lipstick- 077 Asia



.
.
.

Comments

Popular Posts