Maybelline Total Temptation Mascara




So fairly recently I noticed a lot of hype on Instagram and Twitter for a new mascara, I never really try other mascaras, only ever my trusty Rimmel and Maybelline Great Lash. I thought I would try this out, the idea of coconut infusion and moisturiser for the lashes intrigued me.

 After the last week of trying it out, I can't get over how much I love this formula, and the brush which applies the product perfectly. The product isn't too wet and so the lashes don't clump together but instead, the lashes look voluminous and luxurious.  And the coconut enriched formula makes you forget you've even got this product on.

This mascara is beautiful, I would highly recommend and I'm glad I took the plunge and tried something new and for £8.99 it leaves your lashes feeling conditioned and soft.



See you Friday 
Lots of Love
Kirsten x

Comments

Popular Posts