Neutral Tones Makeup.



Now I don't know about you but I like to pre-plan outfits and makeup looks to go with them for big occasions like Christmas and Birthdays. Easter gets extra special consideration because not only is it a full weekend! #chocolateforbreakfast but it is also a good chance for the spring wardrobe and lipsticks to make their first appearance. This weekend I have decided to go for a neutral makeup look, with a gold shimmer on the lid using my valentines purchase 'love conquers all palette' from Revolution makeup (a quite fitting name for Easter too!). 

Products used in this look 
Rimmel Fix & Protect Primer
L'oreal True Match Foundation
Rimmel Match Perfection Loose Powder
Revolution Love Conquers All Palette Limited Edition (Similar)
Rimmel Wonderfully Real Mascara
Revolution HD Pro Powder Contour
Revolution Liquid Highlight
Collection Insta Eyebrow Pomade
Revolution Pro Fix Setting Spray
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Lipstick: Be My Baby

Some of these products are recent purchases and others have not really been featured in my everyday makeup recently. I am currently loving the brand Revolution for makeup, I think they are getting everything right and it is so affordable, and on trend.

See you on Monday
Kirsten  x
Social Media: @kirstenaprice

Comments

Popular Posts