How I Try to Stay Organised.


Hey, recently the blog posts have been more sparse, with content being limited. There are many reasons for that which we won't go into on here. But I had this idea for a blog post in the back of my head and decided to post it today. Ironically being a time where I myself need these organisation tips.

1. Plan it out.

For me, it is essential to know when things need to be done and what could potentially get in the way. Each Sunday I try and plan out the week, for me Sunday works, find which day suits you.  I look at the week ahead, my deadlines, my evenings out, and any other things happening and organise when to do my work, cleaning and blog around it. It's all about balance and organising the time to make everything work.

2. Keep Up to date To do Lists.

Daily To do's and weekly to do's are both very important to help you stay on track. When planning my week (see tip 1) I write out a weekly to-do list which includes everything I need to do that week. Then my daily list transfers the things from the weekly list which I will aim to accomplish that day. It also helps make you feel more productive when you can cross off things on two lists by doing one thing.

3. Figure out the productive times.

What times work best for you? Are you a night owl? or an early bird? The time when you feel most productive is the best time to get stuff done. If you woke up half an hour earlier or went to bed half an hour later how would that affect your day? It's all about what's best for you.

4. Tidy room, Tidy mind.

For me, I can only get on with work when my room is tidy and peaceful. I always try to keep on top of my room, but sometimes it can get a little bit out of hand. The best way to make your room feel tidy is to make the bed and hoover the floor. It is crazy how those two simple things can make a room feel a hundred times better.

5.  Take Time Out.

You are allowed to take time out for yourself. Whether it is watching a programme on Netflix or having a nice relaxing bath. That time you take to recharge and refocus is extremely beneficial, especially when you have a lot going on and things get stressful.

So this post took over a week to write! So much for being organised.
See you on Friday
Kirsten x

Social Media: @kirstenaprice

Comments

Popular Posts