What's In My Weekday Makeup Bag




If you are anything like me you'll love your sleep. So if I can find anything which allows me to spend longer in bed then it's a winner. In the mornings all I need is 10 minutes and then my face is good to go for the day.

1.Rimmel Fix and Protect Primer, Step one is most important for me. It preps the skin ready for the rest of the products. The Primer also contains SPF 25 which is super necessary for protecting the integrity of the skin and maintaining its structure. (The sun is the most naturally damaging influence on the skin).

2. Rimmel Fresher Skin Foundation, love this foundation not really going to talk too much about it as I have just realised it has been discontinued... *boo.*

3. Rimmel Match Perfection Loose Powder, I have a real soft spot for loose powder over pressed powder. I prefer the application although it does go EVERYWHERE, like little snow powder. Just mind your clothes otherwise it's a bit of a mess. 

4. NYX Micro Brow Pencil, Super quick and easy way to do my brows. I literally use nothing else when I am in a rush. 

5. Bourjois Bronzing Powder, I feel like everyone had this when they were in high school but it's currently my favourite drugstore bronzer, love the colour and the ability to build it up as much or as little as I like. 

6. Maybelline Total Temptation Mascara, I literally love this mascara, there's even a whole post on the blog just about it. Just here...

7. Rimmel Insta Fix & Go Setting Spray,  this is a perfect dupe for a more expensive setting spray. You don't really notice it is on as it is really breathable. It helps my quick make up look stay put for the whole day.



Don't forget to find me on social media: 
@kirstenaprice

xxx

Comments

Popular Posts