Bedroom Tour (In Pictures)


Happy Friday!
Today I thought I would give you guys a look at my bedroom, how I organise everything, colour schemes and decor. 


Photo Wall (frames clockwise from the top: Copper Frame- Wilko, 'Bloom' Plaque- ASDA, Copper Frame- ASDA, White Frames- IKEA, Copper Frame- New Look, Heart Plaque- Unknown, Copper Frame- Matalan, and White Trio Frame- Wilko).


'Naps' Pillow- Zoella Lifestyle, Pink Fluffy Pillow- Primark, Grey Cushions- BHS (When it closed down in the sale), White Blanket- IKEA


Chip Mug- Disney Store, Artificial Flowers- IKEA, 'K' sign- Hobbycraft, Reed Diffuser- Primark


The Desk Setup is quite simple I don't like it to be too cluttered, the window sill has birthday cards, vouchers, notes etc and my notebooks to access easily like my blogging book and my faith journal. The plant is from Tesco, and the copper frame I think is from Tesco also. 'K' coaster was a gift although I think it was also from Tesco. The wall has a whiteboard with notes, cards, quotes and photographs. 


My Wardrobe is open plan all the storage is from IKEA ( I can show you this in detail another day)

Hope you liked a little look into my bedroom,
See you Monday
Kirsten x

Comments

Popular Posts