Quick & Easy: My Everyday Products 2017


.
.
.

I am certainly not a morning person and therefore it is essential that my skincare and makeup routine are as quick and simple as my half opened eyes can handle. During the working week I either go make-up free (ultimate time saving/more time in bed) or I keep my make-up very basic, and here is my go to look. 

 Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation 
I discovered this foundation by accident when I thought I had picked up a different foundation than I actually did, turns out it was a perfect accident and I'm now on my second bottle.

Rimmel Clear Complexion 
This powder is so light and weightless.

Bourjois Bronzing Powder
This is such a staple, you can't go wrong with this bronzer and contouring is so important- even when in a hurry as it gives definition and makes me feel good. 

MUA Undress Your Skin Highlighter- Peach Diamond
I have used so many highlighters in the past, however this is THE best one yet and what's better is it is only £3. I get asked what highlighter I have so many times and it is always when I have this one on. 

NYX Micro Brow Pencil
Quick and easy and takes no time at all. 

Maybelline Great Lash Mascara
Again so easy and a staple mascara for your handbag small and compact which makes it easy to carry around. 

Rimmel Insta Fix & Go
The most important step to ensure that your make-up stays put all day long. 

Tropic Colour Click Lipstick- Peach Perfect
Easy for on the go and a perfect peachy colour.

Let me know your perfect products for make-up in a hurry 
Have a lovely week everyone

Kirsten x


Comments

Popular Posts