10 Things I learnt from my mum | Friday's Fix



.
.
.
This past weekend was Mother's day in the UK and it got me thinking about my mum, she's pretty amazing, we spend the day celebrating everything our mum's do for us and people who are like our mum's do for us. Here's 10 things I have learnt in the last 18 Years and 362 days from my Mum. 

1. Always show your creative side.
2. Be Yourself.
3. Trust God.
4. Hard work will pay off.
5. You can do everything you put your mind to.
6. Believe in Yourself.
7. Not everyone is going to like you and that is okay.
8. Be thankful in everything.
9. You are beautiful 
10. Love.
.
.
.


Comments

  1. I love this. Working my way through your posts and thinking how thankful I am as a kind of watcher -on of your life of the godly woman that you are becoming. Just fabulous. Keep on keeping on KP!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts