God's Will In God's Way.



"For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29v11

.
.
.

One of the many things that mind boggles me about Jesus is how he knows everyone's past, present and future and he's know them since the beginning of all time, he knows everything and to someone who will never know everything let alone everything about just little old them is incomprehensible.

Truthfully it makes me feel rather safe and secure that he has everything in control- just like Jeremiah says He knows the plans and he has the ability to bring them into fruition. For all the times I have spent worrying about my future, what's going to happen here? or when is this going to come around? I should just be allowing God to do his thing, in his timing and in his plan, he knows it and I don't need to worry because I don't know it. I need to trust in God, trust that he knows just what I need, just when I need it, and never before just as it can frustrate us.

My life and my future are all in the hands of a God who only has my best interests at heart. I don't need to beat myself up because I don't have all the answers - I don't need all the answers all I need is to believe that when it's God's will then it's God's way and to remind myself of that everyday and pray for his plans and dreams for our life are shown through him. After all it's God's plan> my plan.

.
.
.

"Trust in the Lord will all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him and he will make your paths straight." Proverbs 3v5-6

Comments

  1. The post is wonterful! I am loving your blog:)

    irinathayer.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts