My Goals, Plans and Dreams for 2017





Hello 2017, 
Although we are almost half way into January it still feels so surreal to be saying 2017, for me 2016 had its swings and roundabouts, but I very much love the 'new year new mentality' which is almost expected from everyone at this time of year. I always mentally write a list for what I would like to change or make more of an effort to do in the new year, I decided to write it here to hopefully make me more likely to do it, seen as its on the internet for all eternity. 

1. Focus on working on Youtube more in 2017.
Towards the end of 2016 I started my Youtube Channel posting covers and songs there, it was really sporadic and just a here and there type situation, not very many people watch them but that's okay for me. I want to start branching out, posting more beauty related videos, lifestyle videos and making it more of a routine of uploading every Sunday. I don't for one second think thousands of people will start watching my videos but more than 9 would be nice. 

2.Write more on my Blog. 
First of all, I'm already doing this by writing this here. Very similar for me with this blog as to with Youtube. In April last year I brought a beautiful camera with the idea of taking more photos and writing more blog posts- and I think I wrote about two. I want to make and write more regular posts and upload to more of a schedule in 2017, maybe in the midweek as Youtube is at the end of the week. I want to commit to uploading a blog post every Wednesday. It will be my random thoughts, feelings and make-up and lifestyle chucked in for good measure. 

3. Become More Optimistic. 
I can be such a negative Nancy sometimes, not about other people (unless it's justified) but about myself, in my ability, my situations and about my life in general. I'm vowing to my 2017 my year of believing in myself and being selfish, doing the things that make me happy and not what I want to do to make everyone else happy. 

4. Read More Books. 
I want to really take time to read, not really novels but what I call 'real life books', books about people or companies and people I can learn from, grow from and grow just from reading in general. 

5. Set Up a Routine. 
By this I mean go to bed at a reasonable hour and read (shoutout to number 4) or go look at things on my I-pad and actually then go to sleep. I then also want to get up at a decent time, not when I leave for work at 7:20 getting out of bed at 7:00. But allowing myself to get ready in time and maybe even have breakfast! 





"Be strong and courageous, Don't be afraid and don't be discouraged because the Lord is with you wherever you go..." Joshua 1 v 9 


<a href="https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/18178689/?claim=9dcmvxrqn9n">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

Comments

Popular Posts