What's In My Make-up Bag


 Hello, 
Well it's been a little while since I last posted on here but i'm not one to break my new years resolutions- yes I know it's August! So what better way to get back into it then with something I get asked about ALL the time! How do you do your make-up? or What products do you use? Will you show me? So here's the products I use on an everyday basis.  I try to switch it up every week or so mostly changing my lip colour but keeping the rest the same or similar.



I have really been loving the mac cremesheen as pictured above I wear the shade 'Modesty' which for me is a lovely darker shaded nude colour, this is the only Mac lipstick I currently own and can definitely say they don't disappoint and I will be adding more to my collection. (Retail Price £15.50) 


Maybelline lash sensational has to be one of my all time favourite mascaras this is the waterproof version of the product and is just £7.99 in Boots or Superdrug I like to pair this with the Maybelline Great Lash Mascara too which is just £4.99. 

My Base has always been a Rimmel Foundation the one I currently use is the Rimmel 25 Hour Foundation £7.99 which is a full coverage foundation definitely my favourite kind of coverage for a full faced make-up kind of day. I would love to expand my foundation brands from just one (Rimmel to many more...) so please let me know your favourites. 

I am a BIG fan of contour and bronzer, highlighter, I like to start with the Maybelline Contour Stick £6.99 to give definition however I feel it doesn't give as much colour as the powders give so after I use the Ben Nye Loose Powder £11.99 or my favourite drug store alternative Rimmel Stay Matte Translucent Powder £3.99 I like to use the Collection contour kit £4.19 for colour and highlight before using blushers and again it's Rimmel (Have I mentioned I love Rimmel?!- Well If I haven't I don't think It takes a genius to work it out.) I like the Rimmel Live Pink Blusher (3.99)


 The Naked 3 Palette is one of if not the best eyeshadow palette ever, Urban Decay seem to be able to just knock out palette after palette which are so good my bank balance regrets it every time, I love the shades of the Naked 3 rose gold is one of my favourite colours and I am a sucker for it. Retailing in Debenhams at £38 it is so beautiful most of the palettes come with their eye primer and obviously the brush which in my opinion is worth £30 in itself! I love the number of looks which you can create with the palettes 12 colours. 

The Revolution Eyebrow Palette (Super Steal at just £2.50) is perfect I have the darker shades it comes with 3 brown shades and a gel to set it all as well. This is great for your first make-up bag because it's a great product and comes with a brush as well. 

Finally the Maybelline 24 Hour Setting Spray which is £6.99, I use to set my make-up ready for the day/night ahead it which keeps your make-up in tip top flawless condition all day long and definitely doesn't budge anywhere. 

My make-up tends to take me anywhere between 20-45 minutes depending on how much effort I am taking and how much time I have to sing in the mirror as opposed to actually doing my make-up. 

All the Love 

Kirsten x


Twitter: @kirstenaprice
Instagram: @kirstenaprice
Snapchat: @kirstenaprice
Pinterest: @kirstprice

Comments

Popular Posts